The following behaviors (or combination of behaviors) may indicate that an individual has a gambling problem:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Regular credit limit increase requests
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
Running Aces Harness Park employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling and will offer assistance where they see fit.
Running Aces Harness Park has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas.
Running Aces Harness Park defines problem gambling as any gambling behavior negatively impacting the lives of individuals, resulting in serious personal, financial, or legal consequences.
To ensure responsible gambling, Running Aces Harness Park does everything in its power to prevent the two most common gambling problems: compulsive gambling and underage gambling. In addition, for the safety of our guests, we voluntarily monitor alcohol consumption and provide alcohol sensitivity training to appropriate employees and managers.
FOR ADDITIONAL HELP
For additional help about a gambling problem visit www.dhs.state.mn.us/CompulsiveGambling or call the Minnesota Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-333-HOPE.